hi there!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hypothetical

     What if it as winter in Penticton, and the temperature got down to minus 50!? I have been in Yellowknife in this type of weather and I, along with all the other Yellowknifers, can handle it. But what if that happened here... I don't think it's ever been that cold in Penticton and nobody would know what to do!
     If the temperature got down to minus 50 in Penticton I bet the city would be shut down. Everything would be closed, and the people would have to get their food delivered right to their houses. Nobody would be able to use their vehicles, because they wouldn't be able to start since no one would think to plug them in every night. What would they do?! No one would leave their house because they would freeze.. I don't know if people in Penticton own parkas but I find it highly unlikely. I'm sure there would be stories on the local news talking about how it's the coldest it's ever been in the history of Penticton and everyone would be scared.
     If the temperature got down to minus 50 in Penticton... I would laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment