hi there!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Creative Hour

The best thing in life is.. Definately your family. I know that there are a lot of really good things to be thankful for, but in my opinion family comes before anything else. Of course, you have your friends.. They're there for you when you need someone to talk to, they're fun to be around. But when your friends aren't there, you always have your family. No matter how far away they are, or even if you haven't seen or talked to them for a long time, they're always there for you. They're family, your own blood. No matter what happens you're tied to them and nothing can ever change that. Me and my family are very close. I couldn't imagine not having my friends, but I don't think I could ever manage without my family. Ever since I was a little kid I have always been surrounded by family. Parents, Grandparents, Aunties and Uncles, cousins.. For me there is nothing better than being with my family, the people who have been there with me my whole life. Knowing that there is nothing I could say or do to ever change the way they think of me, and even if we might not always get along, they're still great to have around.

No comments:

Post a Comment