hi there!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The three "A's" of Awesome

There are many good things in life that go unnoticed, especially when you're going through a hard time. But the little things, the things that make you smile, even if only for a second...  These are the things that are truly awesome.

1. Warm Bed on a Winter's Night
     After a long day, on a cold winter's night, there is nothing better than coming home and crawling into a nice warm bed. Have you ever been so cold that it feels like your BONES are shaking? I know I have.. On cold days I look forward to bedtime. I love the feeling of getting into my bed, under my nice warm blankets. I can feel my whole body relax and I fall asleep real fast.

2. The Cold Side of a Pillow
     The opposite of a cold winter's night... It's now a hot summer's night and you can't fall asleep because you feel all hot and sticky. Disgusting right? When it's too hot to sleep under the blankets, and all you want to do is go to sleep but you can't because you feel like your blood is boiling. On these kinds of nights I love laying my head down on a nice cold pillow. After awhile, the pillow gets warm. I instantly smile when I turn that pillow over, and it's cold.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment